Introduction to the application and function of magnets in medical sensors
We are all very familiar with magnets, and they are widely used in all areas of our lives. Many products will be useful. Today I am telling you that magnets are used in medical sensors. What are their main functions?
1. It is applied to the contact force sensor of the infusion pump to ensure that the pipelines of the infusion pump and the insulin pump that deliver the liquid medicine to the patient are unobstructed.
2. The gas flow sensor used in the gas chromatograph, the medical chromatograph needs to accurately monitor and control the gas flow. Because the ceramic gas flow pipeline in the sensor can avoid outgassing, it can improve the accuracy and reliability of the chromatograph.
3. Sensors used in hospital diagnostic equipment, such as airflow sensors to regulate the airflow speed of gas chromatographs, and contact force and position sensors to control laboratory automatic robots.
4. The thermistor element temperature sensor used in the blood analyzer is used to monitor the temperature of the compartment, the diffuser lamp and the oil-cooled motor to avoid overheating. If there is overheating, immediately shut down and cool it down.
5. The gas flow sensor used in the anesthesia machine can measure the flow of air, oxygen and nitrous oxide, so that the gas composition supplied to the patient is appropriate and meets the standards set by the doctor. The thermistor element temperature sensor monitors the temperature/humidity of the air sent by the anesthesia machine, so that the patient can breathe comfortably, and it can also avoid the sore throat caused by inhaling dry and cold air.
6. Sensors, pressure sensors, and gas flow sensors used for monitoring equipment can be used for breathing monitoring. Special-shaped magnet manufacturers display key indices related to breathing. The plug-in pressure sensor is used for blood pressure monitoring and glucose monitoring.
7. The airflow sensor applied to the sleep ventilator. When the patient starts to exhale, the sensor sends a signal to notify the sleep ventilator to reduce the speed of the ventilator fan, so as to prevent the patient from feeling uncomfortable when confronting the machine. The humidity sensor is used to Monitor the humidity of the air and accurately measure its dew point and absolute humidity or water content in order to supply the patient with air with suitable humidity.
8. The infrared sensor used in the blood cell analyzer. When the infrared sensor is used in the blood cell analyzer, it can be combined with the encoder on the pump shaft to calculate the number of rotations of the pump shaft. When an opaque object passes through the packaging gap, it obstructs the infrared path When the time, the sensor can detect.
9. The humidity sensor used in medical ventilators can help deliver warm and humid air and make the patient feel comfortable. When water is introduced into the airflow, it should be monitored and controlled.